Have a question for us?
Check out the FAQs below and you may find the answer to the questions you may have. If you do not see the answer to the question you have, please reach out to us on our contact page.
We can accommodate up to 150 guests through out the entire venue.
Please contact us for details on rates and packages.
Please contact us for availability on dates.
A 50% deposit of the rental fee is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days before the event. The Brooklyn Bank accepts certified checks, money order, cash and all types of electronic payment.
There are no restrictions on the vendors that you can use.
Recommended. A Brooklyn Bank venue manager will be on-site during the beginning of your event to answer any facility related questions, provide general assistance and oversee the building and our staff, but he/she will not coordinate your event.
The Brooklyn Bank will charges a cleaning fee which covers: cleaning the space before and after your event: sweeping, mopping, detailing the bathroom, and taking care of any necessary repairs.
In order to get your full security deposit back, you (or your caterer) must complete the following break down procedures immediately following your event:
- All centerpieces, candles, additional décor and beverages must be removed from tables, neatly packed away, and consolidated in the kitchen or foyer.
- Linens must be bundled and tied, or bagged and consolidated with outside rentals.
- Tables and chairs must be folded and stacked against one wall in the main space. The Brooklyn Bank’s furniture must be separated from outside rentals when applicable.
- Glasses, dishes, food, drinks and personal items removed from lounge area.
- All glasses, plates, silver, etc. back in their original crates, consolidated in the kitchen.
- Food & drink removed from the kitchen.
- Bars emptied of ice, completely drained, wiped down, and dried. Remove all products, candles, and coasters.
- Break down all boxes, bag all trash. The Brooklyn Bank staff will provide large format receptacle.
We require you to provide a certificate of insurance that covers your vendors. Your caterer may be able to add your vendors as additional insured to their policy. We require $1M general aggregate / $1M per occurrence including property damage. Your policy should include Host Liquor Liability if you are serving alcohol. We recommend wedsafe.com or priva
The Brooklyn Bank kitchen is newly furnished with a refrigerator, freezer, stove/oven, microwave and ample space to prep your food.
*please note we do not allow any cooking on site, just prepping and heating up of food*
Street parking is available. Should your guests need directions or a car service at the end of the evening, our front-end manager will happily assist.
Yes! The Brooklyn Bank provides the perfect venue to the wedding of your dreams. The Gallery at The Brooklyn Bank where we rotate and feature art from artist through out NYC adds a pleasant experience for your guest.
Depends on choice of package and the type of event you’re hosting. Arrangements may be discussed and finalized with your event manager at time of booking.
Not at this time.
There is absolutely no smoking allowed onsite.
Yes, however, all candles must be contained in votives. Open flames are not allowed anywhere in the building.
The Brooklyn Bank has 3 bathrooms on the main floor along with 2 bathrooms in The Gallery.